A Unique opportunity to use Metatrader 4 directly on umarkets.ai!
Forex trading directly from the browser window
MetaTrader 4 allows you to trade directly from the browser you prefer. The following features are implemented here:
- trade through the web interface;
- compatibility with all popular OS – MacOS, Windows, Linux;
- strong data encryption;
- all mode of trade orders;
- 24 graphic objects and 30 indicators;
- 9 time frames (from 1 minute till 1 month);
- quotes for market review;
- history of performed operations.
With the web platform, you have the opportunity to trade from the device you prefer to work with. With the MetaTrader 4 mobile platform, Forex trading is available everywhere you go! Now you can work from any device you like, under all known OSs for smartphones, iPhone and iPad!
Automation of trading operations and technical analysis
From access to basic research related to the foreign exchange market to analyzing one-second news events or to conducting a technical analysis of currency pairs on charts, Forex trading platforms have a common goal – to facilitate the trader’s trading and open opportunities while managing his investments.
Forex Platforms Rating is an indispensable tool that makes it possible to choose the best trading tool for a trader. Below you can find the ranking of the best trading platforms according to forex-ratings.ru in 2019. These platforms have the most convenient user interface, include many functions and tools needed in profitable forex trading.
How to buy a trading robot?
Every trader, in the beginning, discovers automatic trading time after time, since the forex resources are overwhelmed by free and paid trading experts who want to try to test or even start trading them. After reading (and sometimes merely skipping) the advisor description, the novice trader downloads it, installs it in the terminal, hangs it on the trading account, and… does not see any changes. Have you broken the forex robot? Maybe. Or maybe the trader installed it incorrectly, thereby depriving himself of the opportunity to evaluate a promising and profitable adviser.
Robots for MetaTrader 4 are designed to analyze quotes and conduct trading on this platform. At its core, the adviser for MetaTrader is a robot that analyzes information on market prices and decides on the placement of an order. Such programs are designed to become universal assistants to traders, capable of performing all the mechanical work for them.
It doesn’t matter if you need to analyze several hundred transactions, or also calculate the results for the size of the open position, the size of stops, take profit and choose the appropriate training method. Programs multiply everything, and get thousands of transactions, you can count with a notebook for several weeks, go astray or make a mistake, and start all over again. In addition, having received the results of trading on history, you can drive them into special software and analyze how stable the strategy is, and the results are random: is profit growth not just a random sequence of profitable transactions? Those testing robots and the test results will help you evaluate the quality of the strategy and save a lot of time. A run can take up to several hours, but it is still faster than manually. Some programs allow you to quickly see results like “What if,” for example, what will happen if you do not trade on even Tuesdays.
Although most trading robots have clear instructions for working with them, we give an example of settings:
- lots – lot. This is the volume of the transaction that the adviser can trade. You can set a value from 0.01;
- minlots – this is the minimum lot from which the adviser starts;
- maxlots – setting this parameter, you set the maximum lot with which the adviser can work;
- risk – a percentage of risk that is admissible in the work of the adviser;
- max orders – the maximum number of orders that the adviser can open;
- mm – money management. You can either enable or disable this option;
- slippage – price slippage; maxspread – maximum spread;
- stoploss – this sets the level of the stop order;
- takeprofit – the adviser can set take profit;
- trailingstop – the EA works with a trailing stop loss; magic is a special number that is assigned to the advisor transaction. This option is necessary so that the robot works exclusively with its orders and does not touch those that are opened by the trader manually.